Green tea recipe
- green tea bags/leaves (1 teaspoon per cup of water)
- Hot water
- Mint / Basil leaves (4-5 leaves)
- Lemon juice
- Decide first how many cups of tea to make. Usually one teaspoon (5 grams) of green tea leaves is given for every cup of water. This makes a thick liqueur.
- Take green tea leaves according to the amount of tea you want to make in a strainer.
- Heat the water in a pot. Make sure that the water does not boil.
- Place the filter on an empty mug or cup
- Pour hot water into the mug over the tea leaves.
- Do over wet the tea leaves for 2-3 minutes, not more than that. Otherwise the tea will bitterness.
- Remove the filter from the mug.
Let your tea cool for a while and enjoy your perfect cup of green tea recipe
Green Tea Powder
- 1/2 tablespoon green tea powder
- 1 cup water.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 slice lemon
- Mix green tea powder in water. If you want to make more tea, increase the amount of water and tea leaves.
- Boil the water in a saucepan. Boil the water until the green tea powder is put on the bottom of the saucepan.
- Filter the green tea water and put in a mug
- Add lemon and honey.
Now complete fully green powder tea recipe. Let your tea cool for a while and enjoy your perfect cup of green powder tea recipe.