Causes, Symptoms and Treatment of AIDS
Life has stopped at an early age many people. They also wanted to live in society. But they not survive the battle of life. The deadly disease has killed them. The superstitious society has made these patients in one room. Because they have infected with AIDS.
World AIDS Day is celebrated on 5 December. Every year it is celebrated to remove all superstitions and raise public awareness for Aids. The World Health Organization advocates for this disease. This day has been celebrated since the 5th year. But people are becoming aware of the disease. This is the biggest question that stands out today. According to a survey of 2020, 37.9 million people in the world population are infected with HIV. About 77,0000 people died, the number of victims is 1.7 million. But, “UN AIDS” plans to reduce these levels have not stopped
What is HIV or AIDS?
HIV virus is called “the human immunodeficiency virus”. AIDS is Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome which is infected with this HIV. They call people affected by this disease HIV-positive (HIV +). The main function of this virus is to neutralize the immune system of the human body. The virus slowly destroys all organs and systems in the body. This also helps to reproduce all diseases in the body. Day by day this disease is epidemic. The disease could not originate only for regular sexual intercourse. Daily activities and intercourse, even breathing, eating food at the same time, and not just sexual intercourse. Also, the disease appears for a variety of reasons. For example: 1. The virus can be transmitted through free and illegal sexual intercourse and other unusual sexual acts.
2. Sexually transmitted HIV / AIDS is transmitted to a person who is involved in sexual intercourse with someone who has the disease. 3. The virus enters the body of the infant through breastfeeding from the infected mother.
4. At present drug addiction has become a major problem. As a result, many people take the drug at the same time through the same syringe during drug addiction.
5. If the blood of a person infected with the disease enters the body of a healthy person, you may be infected.
6. The virus can spread from saliva and juice emitted from mosquito bites and body wounds to HIV-infected people.
7. The syringes injected into the body of an HIV-infected person, the various surgical instruments used to prevent the disease from being used incorrectly in the body of a healthy person.
Symptoms of the disease
1. Fever persists for 7 days or more.
2. Tongue, lips, throat and genital wounds.
4. Feeling of pain in the mouth and throat while eating something. 5. The dry cough continues.
6. Overnight sweating is seen throughout the body.
7. Swelling of the lymph node or lymph gland in the body.
8. Decreased body weight.
10. Gradually the body parts become weird.
Diagnosis is based on symptoms and through HIV blood tests. The level of infection is then determined by various tests.
The death of an AIDS person is usually inevitable. Because there is no proper treatment for it. However, some medications help temporarily heal the person affected.
1. Consult a doctor and get proper treatment.
2. Get better medical treatment ART.
3. Do not let the infected patient stay in one room, and be on the other side and increase your concentration.
4.Time to eat medicine, water, and healthy food.
5. HIV infected people should be encouraged to work without being deprived of their daily activities.
Ways to prevent
1. Awareness about this disease should be increased among the general public.
2. Condoms should be used during physical intercourse.
3. Proper diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases is very important. Consult a doctor in any sexually transmitted disease.
4. Use a syringe only once when giving or taking blood or during injections.
5. Have a blood test before marriage.
6. The mother’s HIV test should be done during the first stages of pregnancy.